PLEASE MUST READ CAREFULLY!!! A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of
contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food
is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire) While barbecuing he
stared at the fire c..harcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes. After a
few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up
and down. No one in the party knew why he was doing this? Then he
admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he'll be blind permanently
because of the contact lenses that he had worn. Contact lenses are made
by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE
CONCERNED. OR WHILE COOKING! Friends, if u feel the information is
important, Please like it and pass this message to All your near &
dear ones by sharing it on your wall.
My full name is Eleazar Handoyo, you can call me ESAR ;) Now, I studied at 1 CIBINONG SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL. I've my philosophy of live " Just keep walk in any way that makes you happy and what we believe to be true and use faith as a guide "
Follow Me on Twitter : @USERNAMESAR
Add Me on Facebook : Eleazar Handoyo
Thanks a lot! ;)) Jesus Bless You (з´⌣`ε)